Monthly Archives: August 2008
I was tagged by Janine and since I don’t really have a blog of my own (yet!), I am going to have to hijack Una’s blog. So here are my answers:
1. My uncle once: flew across the world to be the Master of Ceremonies at my wedding.
2. Never in my life: did I think I would marry a foreigner and feel I have more in common with him than I would with someone from my own country.
3. When I was five: I asked my parents to buy me all the books in a bookstore.
4. High school was: worthwhile, this is where I met my best friend.
5. I will never forget: the moment I held Una for the first time
6. Once I met: Branko Kockica
7. There’s this girl I know: who I admire for going through something very difficult, handling it in the best way possible and coming out of it so much stronger.
8. Once, at a bar: I lost my voice from singing loudly.
9. By noon, I’m usually: starving.
10. Last night: Mark and I found a few houses we liked.
11. If only I had: I have to steal Emily‘s answer here: free flights for life.
12. Next time I go to church: will be for Louise’s wedding, looking forward to it!
13. What worries me most: is my parents’ health.
14. When I turn my head left I see: my new shiny laptop.
15. When I turn my head right I see: my colleague.
16. You know I’m lying when: I don’t look you in the eye.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: my perception of the world, I thought it was a much better place.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: can’t think of any I would like to be.
19. By this time next year: we will hopefully be settled in our new house.
20. A better name for me would be: absent-minded.
21. I have a hard time understanding: politics.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study pure mathematics or classic literature.
23. You know I like you if: I argue with you instead of just smiling politely.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my family (old and new).
25. Take my advice, never: say sleep like a baby.
26. My ideal breakfast is: Mediterranean.
27. A song I love but do not have is: You Bring the Sun Out by Randy Crawford.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go to Kalemegdan in April.
29. Why won’t people: stop trying to convince the world that their way is “the” way.
30. If you spend a night at my house: I would chat with you till late at night.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: illness of a loved one.
32. The world could do without: wars, guns and greed.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: press the start button of a nuclear bomb?
34. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: my mum, my sister and my best friend.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: folders.
36. If I do anything well it’s: learn.
37. And by the way: I tag Maca and Joyce.